There is a plethora of opportunities for law graduates. Here are future prospects of law graduates in case you want to make the move.
- Pursuing higher education at both the master's and doctoral levels.
- Getting vocational training to be able to practice law after graduation.
- working as a public Prosecutor or offering services to government departments and ministries.
- Working as a legal adviser/consultant for various organizations.
- Competing for legal jobs and positions in the public and private sectors.
- Working as a legal researcher in research and legal institutes as well as in the civil society’s institutes.
- Working as a lecturer in higher education.
- Practicing as an advocate in the court of law.
- Working with NGOs and international organizations.