Applications for our 2019/20 Saïd Foundation Scholarships will be open at 09:00 (UK time) on Wednesday 1 August 2018 and will close at 23.59 (UK time) on Thursday 1 November 2018.
The Saïd Foundation Scholarships Programme aims to promote education and development in the Middle East by providing educational and training opportunities to outstanding individuals who demonstrate the potential to become leaders and innovators of change. Our scholarships help career development and enable individuals to achieve impact in their professional fields and bring benefits to others in their countries of origin. Find out more about our scholarship programme, and meet some of our former students.
Each year, we offer around twenty postgraduate scholarships to nationals from Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine and Syria.
Our scholarships are fully funded and are primarily offered for one year postgraduate courses. In exceptional circumstances it may be possible to consider candidates for two year courses. The Foundation also offers one or two PhD/DPhil scholarships a year at the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge only. Click here for further details on how to apply for a PhD/DPhil scholarship.
Before submitting your application please read the following important sections:
· About our scholarships: https://www.saidfoundation.org/about-our-scholarships
· Our eligibility criteria: https://www.saidfoundation.org/eligibility-criteria
· What documents are required prior to submitting?: https://www.saidfoundation.org/required-documents
· English language requirements: https://www.saidfoundation.org/english-language-requirements
· The scholarship timetable: https://www.saidfoundation.org/scholarship-timetable
· How to apply: https://www.saidfoundation.org/how-apply-0
Please take your time to read all of the sections relating to our Scholarship Programme. If you have a question which is not answered in any of the sections, including the FAQs, then please contact us as [email protected].
عدد القراءات: 83