You can find the participating universities from here
- International students.
- All documents should be in Spanish language.
- Applicants whose first language is not English and who have undertaken any program of study in which English is the medium of instruction will be required to show adequate language proficiency.
- Applicants has acceptance letter from an educational institution in Mexico.
- Applicant has 80% average in the previous degree.
Value of award:
- Tuition fees.
- Health insurance.
- Salary in every month.
- Transportation from Mexico to educational institutions.
- All programs of graduate, and undergraduate majors offered.
Applying for the scholarship:
First of all, you should have acceptance letter from the participating universities here.
Application closing date: